Foot Painting



 


I've been following The Homegrown Preschooler on Instagram for a while now and they regularly share photos of what other mums are doing with their little ones at home. When I saw this post I immediately knew it was something I'd have to do with Leo and Phoebe because:

messy play + easy clean up = happy x3

Leo was reluctant at first, I think the concept confused him, but when I gathered us into the bathroom and started spooning out little blobs of paint in the bath and told Leo to start painting, he couldn't get in fast enough!

Phoebe was not at all keen but was more than happy to hand me the paints and help with the clean up. An easy way to spend the afternoon for sure! Leo has already requested to do it again so I'll be returning to this one as a special treat. 

Comments

Popular Posts