36 Weeks



Last Friday I hit 36 weeks with Littlest. I'm quietly hopeful I won't have another 5 weeks ahead of me like I did with Leo at this time. I know this will sound ungrateful when so many women struggle through their pregnancies or experience such difficulty in even conceiving but whenever I've woken up in the morning, my first thought has been, "Well, I didn't have the baby last night."

Like Leo did, this baby will arrive when they are meant to and I just need to be patient and remember that each day that passes brings us one day closer to finally meeting him or her. In the meantime, I've been doing my best to savour each day with Leo since we won't know what our last day together will look like.

One thing I have been looking forward to this pregnancy is taking some belly shots. Because I carried quite small with Leo I only took belly pictures at 36 weeks so I figured I'd wait until I was 36 weeks with Littlest to do the same.

Now that there's some frozen meals in the freezer, the Christmas tree is up, presents are wrapped and these photos have been taken, I'm feeling more mentally prepared to welcome Littlest. I've basically nothing to do but spend time with Leo, stay out of the heat and nap. Three great ways to spend my time methinks.


Yes, our mirror needs a clean. 


And of course, I had to do a comparison. The top is Leo and the bottom is Littlest. 

36 weeks pregnant with my two little loves
(February 2014 & November 2015)

We're getting so close!

Comments

Popular Posts