Preparing for Littlest



I'm convinced that washing, folding and putting away clothes is only enjoyable when said clothes are in miniature. There's just something about seeing wraps and little onesies on a clothesline that make the heart swell. Of course, it's not the clothes themselves but the little person who will wear them. Because I like to be organised and because I can't help myself sometimes, I've already unpacked Leo's newborn/0-3 months clothes, washed them and put them in the cupboard, all ready for Littlest. As I've mentioned, we are waiting until Littlest arrives to find out if they are a boy or girl so naturally, white (and grey) dominate the wardrobe selection.  


 With a little bit of pink, soft yellow and floral, just in case.


I think we're set for clothes for the first three months, regardless of gender.


 My heart does a little happy dance every time I open the cupboard and see these tiny outfits.


There's so much excitement for Littlest's arrival, can't you tell?

Comments

Popular Posts