Personalised Jewellery

Have you heard of a push present? It's a gift given by a husband to his wife on the occasion of their child's birth. Apparently it's a thing. Joel never got the memo, but that's okay. I am holding him to his "4 children and I'll buy you an eternity ring" (although 4 may look like 3, who knows).

While I never received a push present and quietly question its premise, I do like the idea of subtle personalised jewellery, especially when it relates to children. Emphasis on the subtle though.

Anyone who knows me know that I love my chunky Israeli jewellery but for everyday wear, I like to keep things finer and cleaner. If you were to visit in the middle of a 'home' day, you'd likely see me wearing these four favourites:

(R-L) wedder, engagement, great-grandmother's wedder, stack ring

How I wear these can vary since I wear them like stack rings.


left
right
altogether
lately


I'm a fan of the stack ring/jewellery layering so when I stumbled across CatBird's Alphabet Rings, it got me thinking. How sweet would one of these with an 'L' for Leo look with my current stacking pair?



I think they're a lovely idea. They're unassuming and wouldn't draw too much attention, perfect for every day and wouldn't you smile every time you saw them?

Here's some more alphabet rings I've seen and loved...




Mama Bear Necklace

The hardest choice would be choosing the metal.

Side Note: Pro Tips

Comments

Popular Posts