10/52

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2015.

We went for a morning walk and on our return, I decided to water the plants before the heat of the day set in. It's rare for Leo to sleep during our walks these days, usually he's wide-eyed and chatting away, so I wasn't expecting this to last. When I finished watering and realised he was still fast asleep, I quickly went inside to get the camera. This photo was my favourite.

As always, joining with Jodi from Practising Simplicity.

Comments

  1. What a sweet little cherub. I love the play of light across his face, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MrsW. It was the perfect time of morning for playing with the light :)

      Delete
  2. I can see why you love this pic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts