Letter to Phoebe- Eleven Months


Dear Phoebe, 

We saw your eleventh month in with perhaps the worst teething you've experienced thus far. While it has been hard to see you so restless and in pain, the extra cuddles have been super sweet. I love the way you hook your arm around my neck and snuggle in to my chest. I'm glad that for now, a mummy cuddle can cure all.  

You've been walking for nearly a month now and are starting to join in with Leo and I during our games of chasey and hide and seek. It's been so much fun and I know that Leo has enjoyed you being able to participate more. I love nothing more than sitting at the dining table with you both during the day and sharing a meal. We seem to always be outdoing each other as to who can make who laugh the most. 

At the moment your favourite game is peekaboo. You play it with my dresses, hats, tea towels, anything; always to much laughter and amusement. A lovely habit you have that charms us all is mid-play you'll often stop and lay down with your hands by your sides. You will sometimes even rest your head on a pillow or my legs. You'll turn your head to the side and flash you bright smile before getting up again. It always makes us laugh because it so unexpected. You are quite your own little person and it has been wonderful getting to know and love you these past eleven months. 

Keep bringing the sun, sweet girl. 

Love Mum xx







Comments

Popular Posts