37/52


"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2015."

When Joel arrived home one afternoon last week and announced his plans to spend some time in the garden, I suggested he take Leo with him. After I'd set tea on I joined them and while Joel was gardening, Leo and I threw a handball to each other. He seriously couldn't get enough. I'd throw the ball just far enough up the driveway that it would roll a little before stopping -most of the time- in a little grassy patch so Leo could then collect it and throw it back down to me. It was an easy way to spend an afternoon and I think we were all in need of some time outside.

As always, joining with Jodi from Practising Simplicity.

Sidenote: I don't know why I didn't put pants on Leo, especially since I bothered to put shoes and socks on him. I don't regret it though, those thighs. 

Comments

Popular Posts