Five for Friday

I hope you've had a good week! It's a long weekend here and we've got family and friends staying with us. Leo and I are also a little bit excited to have Daddy home for one extra day. Cue family cuddles. Here's five little things that made my week. 


1. This clean cupboard.

It has needed a clean out and tidy up for weeks and I finally got there.

2. These flowers. 

Mother's Day was a very good day.

3. Lemon Meringue Pie.

I had a hankering for something lemony and this satisfied. 

4. This dreamy pattern. 

A beautiful dress I can't wait to wear later this year. 

5. This helpful boy. 

Directing Hector to the cat flap. As you do. 





Some links for your weekend...

Every Winter

Loving the redesign over at A Cup of Jo.

I found this Instagram series helpful. 

Really want to try my hand at these.

This would be perfect for guests or little girls' sleepovers.

Comments

Popular Posts