Leo's Party Part II: Guests

Here's Part II of Leo's party, featuring the wonderful people who helped celebrate with us.


My lovely Nanoo, Aunties & cousin.
My gorgeous sister-in-law & her cute boys.
The kiddies corner.
Beautiful Beau.
Family. 
Nan & Papa. 
They don't think they look alike. 
Head lock of love?
Two lovelies.
Sisters-in-law, Oma & Opa. 
They're pretty great. 
Got my 'candid' shot!
Fr James & Joel.
Leo & Will on the see-saw.
Blurry, but doesn't life with a little one sometimes feel like that?
Grandmas enjoying their Grandchildren. 
Leo's getting over it...
He'd rather be pushing it. 
Poor William. 
He's determined.
Enduring his younger cousin.
Birthday Boy. 
Those eyes. 
My Aunty & Uncle. 
The very beautiful Koffy-Lea. 
Karen (Nana) & Bradley. 
Birthday tickles.
Two proud Granddads.
Grandad & Leo.
Cake time, (and no, I did not plan for my dress to match).
"Happy Birthday to Leo"
Hip, hip, hooray!
Speeches. 
Tears. 
Mothers. 
Grandparents. 
Fathers.
He wasn't interested in having his photo taken. 
'one'
Perpetual motion. Bring on 2!

Comments

Popular Posts